Wednesday 28 August 2013

Back in the UK - Arms Warriors


So now that I'm back in the UK I can get back to writing more blog posts, and what better way to start them off than with some fun news.

As you can see by the picture above, that's a Sim I ran of my warrior with 10k iterations not 5 minutes ago, doing nearly 190k dps as an Arms Warrior. On Tuesday I ranked 7th  as Arms Warrior on Megaera with 213k DPS. Arms' situation seems a lot less grim than I thought it was.

Of course some things still need to be changed, Overpower still needs a buff/change, Mortal Strike needs to feel more like a -key- ability, as of late I feel that I can ignore MS to get more Slams into my CS window, rage permitting.

If you're sat here wondering about the stats for that sim. They are as follows:

8.13% Hit
7.51% Expertise
24046 Strength
36.23% Critical Strike
19.72% Melee Haste (31.69% Swing Speed)
43.54% Mastery

So nowhere near optimal, would rather shift that hit away, and after some trinket simulation using Spark of Zandalar + Primordius' Talisman of Rage, I think I'm going to swap to those when they drop.

That's all for now, but I'll be updating this more now that I'm back at a computer almost 24/7.

Terentula - Hunting Chocolate Dinosaurs since May 19, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment