Friday 26 July 2013

Holidays and Chop Chop Carnage with Arms

Well, I'm currently writing this from the desk of a guildy as they had a PC built for me so that I could still raid from a lovely little town in Sweden while i'm here for all 36 days of my holiday. Just a quick update on things while I have some downtime before LFR.

In regards to Arms Warriors at this current point in time:

I respecced to Arms to see if it was any fun, regardless of the damage, and I have to admit that even if the Arms buff doesn't match Fury's dps, I'll probably still go arms anyway. The spec feels so fluid, the cleave is awesome, there's big numbers all over my screen, it's fantastic.

In regards to current raiding with the fantastic community in The Undecided:

We blasted down Jin'Rohk on 25m HC and managed to get Horridon onto the third door after a few tries so we were all pretty hyped about that, but it's a bit difficult doing it without everyone at least fully normal geared.

Just as I'm writing this I finally got my last Titan Runestone so now I can get my legendary cape, finally! Though whether to get the DPS one or the Tanking one is a hard choice.

Anyway, will be back to updating this more regularly when I get back to the UK. As for now, keep it real and seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment