Sunday 12 January 2014

Future Plans

Before people think this is shameless advertising, I'd like to get one thing straight. This is all just my thoughts and experiences, nothing more, nothing less. With that out of the way, on with the show!

As I've mentioned a few times, I'm part of the community over at http://pvp-live.com/. For a few months now I've been active on their forums, trying to keep things active, promoting discussion on the news posts, and things like that, I even got myself a new twitter account to keep tabs on gaming things, a few friends, and to keep track on, and retweet, anything that PvP Live dug up and reported on.

A friend of mine, Davis (@notoriousMWI), mentioned that he worked for PvP Live as one of their bloggers, so naturally I inquired about what it was like, how long has he been working for them, the usual questions. I liked what I heard, so I asked if they needed any help with anything, and submitted a makeshift résumé for a position as a Forum Moderator. I was welcomed with pretty much open arms, and I genuinely felt like I could do something to help out the team and it's community. Since then my role has been expanded to being on the blogging team for them, and getting out regular articles as and when we get news (which is always pretty slow on weekends).

In the 3 months or so that I've known about and been part of PvP Live. It's been the most enjoyable experience I've ever had playing World of Warcraft, and if I ever had any reasons to quit, the team swept them all up and dumped them in some corner somewhere. They're some of the most passionate people I've ever had the good graces to talk to, and it's really admiral how much work they put in to make PvP Live a fun community to be part of.

I know I said I'd end up posting two blogs a week, but as this is a personal blog, I think I can drop this one to being written on Sundays, so apologies for that. If you ever want to read any of my (technically professional) articles, then keep an eye on our site @ http://pvp-live.com/ for any articles written by Exhil, though I will continue to post things on this blog at least once a week, work permitting.

For the foreseeable future I'll be working with the team at PVP Live, but I'd like to thank you all for reading my posts here at CSTK If it wasn't for writing my thoughts down for a change instead of just  It still gets me hyped knowing that people read my thoughts, even if you don't always agree with them. Until next Sunday:

Seeya!


No comments:

Post a Comment