Monday 3 June 2013

The Swap to 25M Raiding - We Decided... Finally.

So, as I write this, it's pretty damn dark outside, but I'm in a pretty good mood. The Undecided recently merged with another 10M guild on Argent Dawn in a joint effort to form a good, stable 25M team for raiding. Everything was in place for our first day of raiding... And we oneshot four out of the five first bosses.

That was unexpected to say the least, but it does highlight a few key issues with Throne of Thunder:

1) Difficulty - Obviously


The fact that 25M for this tier is so easy is quite... underwhelming. I was expecting fights that bite back compared to 10M, where bosses would just decide that they'd had enough of the tank, kill them, and move on. The only fight we struggled on initially was Tortos, which... Yea you get the idea.

2) Thunderforged Items

I'd heard rumours that the drop rates for Thunderforged items were ridiculous, a friend that raids 25m cleared 12/12 in one week and said they had 5 items TOTAL that weren't Thunderforged. So far I believe we've had 3 TF items, from 6 bosses. So much for "Wanting to reward 25-Man raiders for the logisitcal difficulties they have to overcome".

There are more issues I could come up with, preferably when I'm not as tired, but for now I'll try to stick to the more positive side of things, which... well....

WE'RE RAIDING ToT 25!

It's a blast raiding with 24 other people and smashing bosses in numbers that feel more appropriate, and I wouldn't want to do it with any other group of fantastic people.

When it's time to party, The Undecided party hard.

Teren

No comments:

Post a Comment