Tuesday 25 June 2013

Trinket Questions, As They've Cropped Up...

As I'm writing this I'm actually in the middle of a discussion with one of the friendly warriors on MMO-Champion's Warrior Sub-Forum and I'm getting a bit of new information that I didn't quite think of originally.

As far as Trinkets are going right now, the BiS List is currently:

New BIS Trinkets:
1: H Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun (0.9k above #2)
2: H Gaze of the Twins
3: N Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun
4: H Primordius's rage
5: N Gaze of the Twins
6: N Primordius's Rage
7: H Spark of Zandalar
8: H Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2
9: Brutal Talisman of the Shado-pan - Only if you can handle the expertise.
10: LFR Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun
11: N Spark of Zandalar
12: H Lei Shen's Final Orders 0/2 (And 1/2)

This has helped clear a lot of things up with me and my maths, and I know I'll be sending this list to the Warriors in my guild.

'Til next time!

/teren

No comments:

Post a Comment